4 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Street, Leighton Buzzard
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO HIGH STREET & TRAIN STATION
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY
- TOWN HOUSE
Within walking distance of Leighton Buzzard TRAIN STATION and HIGH STREET is this modern and EXTENDED family home which offers spacious living accommodation. Benefits include: re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room, master bedroom with en-suite, 20ft lounge and landscaped garden.
NON ESTATE LOCATION - RE-FITTED THROUGHOUT. This attractive, modern and extended FOUR BEDROOM detached family home is located a short walk away from Leighton Buzzard High Street and Train Station, with direct access to London Euston in 32 minutes. The property has been lovingly refurbished and extended by the current owner and key selling features include a 20ft lounge, re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room and landscaped garden. Split over three floors, the property offers spacious living accommodation on the ground floor, three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor, and large master bedroom with re-fitted en-suite on the top floor. MUST SEE!!
Double glazed door to the front, stairs to the first floor, under stairs cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to the front. Doors to the lounge, kitchen/breakfast room and cloakroom.
Wash hand basin set in a vanity unit with tiled splash-back and WC. Radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 12' 6" max x 20' 3" ( 3.81m max x 6.17m )
Double glazed window to the rear, TV point and two radiators. Double glazed French doors to the side and two velux windows to the rear.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 10' 10" x 17' 6" ( 3.30m x 5.33m )
Partially tiled, fitted kitchen, with a mix of wall and base units with wooden work surface over, ceramic sink with drainer, integrated Neff electric oven and Neff hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for a dishwasher and space for a fridge/freezer. Storage cupboard and radiator. Double glazed doors to the rear.
Stairs from the ground floor, airing cupboard and double glazed window to the front. Doors to bedrooms two, three and four plus the family bathroom. Door to lobby with stairs leading up to the second floor.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.97m )
TV point, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 10' 2" ( 2.29m x 3.10m )
Fitted wardrobes, TV point and radiator. Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Four 7' 8" x 6' 9" ( 2.34m x 2.06m )
TV point, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Fully tiled with wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, WC and bath with mixer taps and electric shower over. Heated towel rail, extractor fan and shaver point. Double glazed window to the rear.
Stairs to the second floor, under stairs storage and radiator. Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom One 17' 2" x 13' ( 5.23m x 3.96m )
Built in wardrobe and cupboard, TV point and two radiators. Two double glazed windows to the front.
Partially tiled with wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle. Heated towel rail and extractor fan. Velux window to the rear.
Garage with up & over door, power, light and eaves storage. Single glazed window to the rear and single glazed door to the rear.
Block paved parking.
Gravelled path leading to the front door.
Raised lawn with block paved patio area and plant borders. Gated access to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72750284.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ105362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.