3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBelvoir Road, Dulwich, SE22
- Great three bedroom house set over two floors
- Wonderful reception room with bay windows
- Generous dining room and airy conservatory
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Fitted kitchen with lovely exposed brickwork
- Two further well proportioned double bedrooms
- Smart shower room and guest cloakroom
- Expansive rear garden and quiet location
An excellent three bedroom house, set over two ample floors, featuring spacious reception and dining rooms, an elegant kitchen, three bright and airy bedrooms and a wonderful rear garden with conservatory.
Belvoir Road is situated in a very quiet area, moments away from a number of local shops and restaurants, as well as a few good bus links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72750734.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1063391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.