5 bedroom detached house for saleKirkhill, Muckhart, Dollar, Clackmannanshire, FK14
- Sitting room
- Large kitchen and dining area
- Laundry/utility room
- 5 double bedrooms (two ground floor)
- Master en suite shower and dressing room
- Family bathroom
- Two shower rooms
- Office area
- Integral double garage/floored attic
- Surrounding garden
A well-proportioned family home with a large garden and open views of the Ochil Hills
7 Kirkhill is a deceptively large, five-bedroom family home which was built around 1975. It has been tastefully extended to provide accommodation for modern day living. It is complemented externally with a substantial rear garden with a large timber deck suitable for entertaining. There is an additional large seating balcony which can be accessed from a spiral staircase from the deck or from the master bedroom.
Internally, the fixtures and fittings have been upgraded throughout. A particular feature is the large kitchen which has an island and a Rayburn stove. This area is open to the family dining area and there are French doors leading to the deck and the garden. Further features include tasteful decoration throughout, extensive use of timber flooring which is complemented by oak panel doors and a focal multi-fuel stove in the sitting room.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72753881.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PER180015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bell Ingram, Perth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.