3 bedroom house for saleFleetwood Avenue, Herne Bay
Offers in Excess of
- BRAND NEW THREE BEDROOM CHALET BUNGALOW
- BEAUTIFULLY INTEGRATED KITCHEN
- OPEN PLAN LIVING
- FRENCH DOORS ONTO PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- APPROX 5 MINUTE WALK TO STATION
- GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA
- CLOSE TO HIGHSTREET AND BEACH
- BRAND NEW GARAGE & PARKING (IN PROCESS)
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
NEAR TO COMPLETION. This brand new, three bedroom detached Chalet Bungalow is within short walk to the beach as well as the station, connecting you to London in less than a hour. If you are seeking beautiful, light accommodation, close to the seaside, with a garage and parking, then look no more. A deceptive home, created with modern day living in mind. The outside space is low maintenance, and perfect for entertaining; there is a patio area which is great for family dinner on a summers night, or taking some time out to have a glass of wine under the stars after a hard day. There will be a new garage and allocated parking built to the rear, and side access. The garden can be accessed via two sets of French doors off the living accommodation. Love open living? This living room is open plan, with a beautifully fitted L shaped kitchen. On the other side of the hallway is the master bedroom, with a stunning double shower suite, and there is a storage cupboard and W.C. Upstairs there are a further two double bedrooms and bathroom. Located under a mile away from the station, allowing easy access to the City and other Kent coasts, with the high speed links plus numerous local buses. This beautiful new home is well placed for access to mix of retailers, with the highstreet being minutes away. Herne bay beach is short walk away, and provides an abundance of fun activities, including amusement arcades, restaurants, cafes, and the gorgeous beach with stunning far reaching views. The seafront offers a wealth of character, with the Victorian bandstand and the worlds oldest purpose built clock tower. Being situated near to the A229 gives direct access to the M2 and M25, and close proximity to hospital, schools and recreational facilities. Sympathetically designed and beautifully finished, this fantastic home delivers a family friendly contemporary style of living. A must see!
Some photos are computer generated for marketing purposes, only due to works still taking place.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72754109.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8738594. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dockside Property Services, Rochester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.