1 bedroom flat for saleMonument View, 99 Baker Street, Weybridge, Surrey
A beautifully presented, brand new, 1 bedroom ground floor apartment within this stunning new development on Monument Hill in Weybridge.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE.
A contemporary development of 11 luxury, one bedroom apartments.
The apartments are finished to a high specification including Italian designer kitchens with built-in fridge-freezer, washer-dryer, dishwasher, fan assisted oven and an electric hob. Apartments also include Italian tiled bathrooms.
All apartments have either Juliet balconies, private roof terraces or ground floor outside space.
Monument View is superbly positioned for a variety of transport options; the A3, connecting London to the South West, is just 3.5 miles away and the M25 just a further 1.5 miles thereafter.
Heathrow and Gatwick Airports are both easily accessible by road, only 8 and 30 miles from home respectively.
Weybridge train station, just 0.8 miles from 99 Baker Street, offers a direct service into London Waterloo in just 29 minutes.
Thanks to the superb transport links there are nearby options to suite every taste. The fantastic Everyman Cinema in Walton, the Motoring Museum and Mercedes-Benz World at Brooklands and the world-famous Sandown Park in Esher. The home of rugby, Twickenham, is close at hand and for something altogether more relaxing Hampton Court and Richmond Park are all less than ten miles from home.
Weybridge offers an exceptional variety of bars, cafes and restaurants. There are cosy traditional gastro pubs, French-style brasseries, Italian restaurants and for those more inclined to a night in; several independent grocers offering superb ingredients from across the globe.
Sport and Social
Weybridge has lots to offer in terms of outdoor (and occasionally indoor) pursuits. Just moments away from Baker Street is the renowned Weybridge Cricket Club which, when not in use by the local teams, is a great place to relax.
There are a number of options for keen tennis players with two local clubs and free to use public courts in the town. There are endless choices locally for golfers with a range of nearby courses and for those more at home in the water, the River Wey offers rowing and canoeing clubs. It also doubles as a beautiful setting for a gentle stroll
Ideally positioned between the boutique charm of Queens Road and the stylish town centre high street, 99 Baker Street enjoys the best of both words when it comes to shopping. There are two major supermarkets, as well as a smaller Tesco express, a host of independent stores, bars, cafes and restaurants and a range of larger more established retailers.
• Contemporary Kitchen
• Stainless Steel one and half bowl with drainer, chrome plated mixer taps
• Single fan assisted oven, electric hob, extractor hood and all with stainless steel and glass finish
• Built in Fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher and washer/dryer
• Vado Celsius thermostatic bath/shower valve including shower hose, head and rail
• Villeroy-Boch Novo back to wall WC
• Villery-Boch soft close WC seat and cover
• Gerberit concealed system
• Simpson classic bath screen
• Heated towel rail
• LED Mood Lighting
• Vanity Unit below Basin
• Tiling to walls
• Solid interior doors with chrome door furniture
• Smooth ceilings throughout
• Built in Wardrobes to bedroom
• Floor coverings to all apartments
ELECTRICAL AND LIGHITING
• Chrome sockets and switches
• Recessed down lights to the main areas of all apartments (lounge, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom,& hallways ect)
• Under unit lighting to Kitchen
• Shaver point
• BT internally wired to lounge and bedroom ready for purchaser to make final connection
• All TV points are wired for Sky
• Entry Phone
• Electric Panel Heaters
• Energy efficient and thermostatically controlled electric heating and fully insulated, energy efficient pressurised hot water cylinder
• Double glazed high performance windows providing high level of thermal insulation and reduced heat loss
• A or B rated Kitchen appliances to reduce water and energy usage
• Dual Flush mechanism to toilets to reduce water use
• Secure cycle store
• Bin store
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDI180020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Weybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.