1 bedroom flat for saleGables Close Lee SE12
- One Bedroom Apartment
- Completely Self Contained
- Two Private Parking Spaces
- Private Garage (Below)
- Private Loft Access
- Unique Layout & Features
- Allocated Off Street Parking
- Equidistant To Two Good Stations
- Long Lease & Low Annual Charges
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
*GUIDE PRICE £240,000 to £250,000* Have you ever wanted the equivalent of a 1 bed freehold house? Look no further! This beautiful self-contained 1 bed apartment situated in a tranquil 1980s development of both flats & houses just off Bramdean Crescent between Lee & Grove Park boasts a private entrance alongside/above its own garage, its own private loft, 2 parking spaces & a 961 year lease making it what many in the industry call ‘a virtual freehold’.
The apartment is unique in the Gables Close development with nothing else sharing the same layout. Immaculately maintained, it would be perfect as a buy-to-let investment or for a young couple/city worker keen to enjoy their own space while still being able to take advantage of the various local conveniences. Internally the habitable rooms are extremely generous, especially the huge reception room complimented by a cleverly isolated open plan kitchen. The apartment is first floor (with no other flats above or below) plus dual aspect so all of the rooms get bundles of natural light. All the windows have been recently double glazed (2014) & the flat offers gas central heating. Additional less common features are the two oversized storage cupboards in the hallway, multi-point burglar alarm (with controls in both the bedroom & entrance hall), panic alarm (in the bedroom and entrance) & up to date gas safety certificate (GSC) from November 2017.
Gables Close is almost perfectly equidistant between both Grove Park & Lee. Door to door the property is a mere 0.8 of a mile walk from Grove Park Station (Zone 4), providing a quick & easy connection into London Bridge, Charing X, Waterloo East & Cannon St in as little as 14 minutes while (Zone 3) Lee Station is only 0.9 of a mile the other way again linking into London Bridge & beyond, however on a separate line ideal for easily frustrated commuters!
A bus stop 425 metres from the property also goes direct to Lee, Grove Park or Lewisham for those not fancying the short walk. Blackheath Village with its chic boutiques & award winning restaurants is less than a 2.0 mile drive/cycle North, while the contemporary Bromley Town Centre is just 2.8 miles South - boasting ‘The Glades' shopping centre & a vibrant high street.
Tenure: Leasehold (999 years from 01/01/1980 - 961 years remaining) | Ground Rent: ‘A Peppercorn’ | Service Charge: £0pa
Council Tax: Lewisham Band C (£1,332pa) | EER: D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P215918. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Grove Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.