1 bedroom flat for saleCopperlight Apartments, 16 Buckhold Road, Wandsworth, London, SW18
- Beautifully presented fourth floor apartment
- Neutral décor throughout
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining providing generous entertaining space
- Well-appointed kitchen with contrasting units and integrated appliances
- Generous double bedroom with built in storage
- Immaculate rare double bathroom with a separate bath and shower
- South facing private balcony with views over King George's Park
- Communal gardens, lift access and a 24 hour concierge
- Close to the amenities of Wandsworth Town and Southside shopping centre
- Moments from Wandsworth Town mainline station and numerous bus links
James Pendleton take great pleasure introducing to the market this delightful fourth floor apartment set within The Filaments, a modern development in the heart of Wandsworth. Floor to ceiling windows flood this delightful property with natural light and the apartment has been neutrally decorated throughout. This beautifully finished apartment comprises of a spacious open-plan kitchen/reception room providing generous entertaining and dining space and benefitting from a private South facing balcony with stunning views over King George’s Park. The kitchen is well-appointed with contrasting units and integrated appliances, the double bedroom has built-in wardrobes and there is a contemporary double bathroom with a rare separate bath and shower. The property further benefits from a lift, 24 hour concierge, ample bike storage, and a landscaped communal garden. This remarkable development is located in Wandsworth Town and has excellent transport links, including Wandsworth Town mainline station, East Putney Tube station and numerous bus links, a short distance away. An abundance of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants local to Wandsworth Town Centre and Southside shopping centre are also on the doorstep of this stunning apartment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72756992.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTY180121. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Wandsworth Town & Tonsleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.