3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNursery Grove, Gravesend
- 3 Bedroom end of terraced house
- Open plan kitchen and living room
- En suite shower room, family bathroom & ground floor WC
- Off road parking to the side
- Private rear garden
- Walking distance to local shops
- Easy access to A2/M25
This is a modern home in beautiful condition that can be moved in to without having to spend out on repairs or redecoration. The home offers a lovely big open plan living room with fitted kitchen at the front of the property and space enough in the living room area for sofas as well as dining table and chairs. Double doors open out on to a good sized, private rear garden. Combine the living space and the garden area in the summer time and you have the making of a very sociable home indeed, just add guests! In addition to a bathroom on the first floor there is a very handy ground floor WC and the master bedroom offers that bit extra with built in wardrobes an en suite shower room. At the side of the property there is off road parking for your car. This is a great buy for first time buyers,it is equally a great buy to let investment house as there is a good demand for property in the area. There are a number of Ofsted rated 'good' primary schools in the area as well as some 'good & outstanding' secondary schools including Gravesend Grammar. Getting about is made simple with some useful bus routes in to town where trains run direct into Charing cross in approx 1 hour and St. Pancras in under 30 minutes. Even the A2 is just minutes form the door by car. This house should be on any serious buyers viewing list but don't hang about because we don't feel this property will. EPC band: B
Entrance Hall: 15'5" x 4'4"
Cloakroom/WC: 6'11" x 4'4"
Living Room: 16'10" x 11'7" (widens to ????)
Kitchen: 11'9" x 7'5"
Master Bedroom: 11'4" x 10'4"
En Suite Shower: 8'6" x 6'2"
Bedroom Two: 12'1" x 8'8"
Bedroom Three: 8'7" x 7'10"
Bathroom: ??? x 6'3"
Rear Garden: Approx 40' x 20'
Off Road Parking:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 63869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.