3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt. James Lane, Greenhithe
- 3 Bedroom semi detached house
- Large, nicely fitted kitchen diner
- Good sized front and rear gardens
- Double glazed conservatory
- Garage to the rear and off road parking to the front
- Walking distance to Stone train ststion
- Easy access to A2/M25 & Darent Hospital
This three bedroom semi detached house deserves your immediate viewing attention. The current owners have looked after the home well and as a result you will be able to move and begin to enjoy your new home right from the start. The accommodation on offer comprises of an entrance porch, large, welcoming hallway, good sized living room with a beautiful fireplace, large fitted kitchen diner with some of the appliances to remain, and a double glazed conservatory. All this just on the ground floor! On the first floor of this impressive home are three bedrooms and a large bathroom with both a bath and a separate shower cubicle. Outside the property offers a lovely big front garden which allows for plenty of off road parking (potentially enough room for a motor home). The rear garden is nice and secluded and there is a garage at the rear too! Plenty on offer in the home to make you want to view, however the area itself has plenty to boast about too. This includes conveniences like a local shop and a few pubs, Stone train station just a few minutes on foot, Blue water shopping centre is also minutes from the door, and a choice of well regarded schools all close by. There are plenty of reasons to have this home on the top of your viewing list and a 30 minute viewing will help you decide if this is the home you have been looking for. Book now as we don't imagine the home will be available for long and you wont want to miss out. EPC band: D
Entrance Hall: 16'8" x 5'1"
Living Room: 14' x 13'4" (into Bay)
Kitchen Diner: 19'10" x 11'6"
Conservatory: 11'8" x 9'2"
Master Bedroom: 11'10" (to chimney) x 10'11"
Bedroom Two: 11'5" x 9'3"
Bedroom Three: 9'3" x 8'
Bathroom: 13'5" x 5'9"
Rear Garden:36'7" x 25'
Off Road Parking:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.