3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSt Marys Close, Horsham St. Faith, Norwich
- Detached 2/3 Bedroom Chalet
- Double aspect lounge
- Refitted kitchen & bathroom
- Garage & parking
- Well kept gardens
Don't miss this fantastic detached chalet which has been much improved to offer a superb refitted kitchen & bathroom and has been extended to offer great family living space. The property has 2/3 bedrooms and a double aspect lounge. Outside there is a garage, parking and well kept gardens.
Telephone point and wood effect flooring.
Study/ Bedroom 3 9' x 7' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Refitted with suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window.
Lounge 19' 11" x 10' 5" ( 6.07m x 3.17m )
A double aspect room with tall radiator, TV point, telephone point, double glazed window and double glazed patio doors leading to the patio area.
Updated Kitchen 19' 3" x 7' 11" ( 5.87m x 2.41m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, ceramic sink and drainer, wooden work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, double electric oven and electric hob, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge/freezer. Tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window and door to outside.
First Floor Landing
Doors to bedrooms 1 and 2.
Bedroom 1 13' 10" max x 10' 8" ( 4.22m max x 3.25m )
TV point, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 13' 8" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.17m max x 3.17m max )
Built-in cupboard, radiator, double glazed window and eaves storage.
There is a large driveway to the front leading to a single garage with up and over door. The garage has been split to offer storage at the front and a utility space to the rear.
The front garden is laid to gravel for low maintenance. The rear garden is laid to lawn with a patio and decking area and there is a fenced area with a shed and raised vegetable beds.
Leave Aylsham via the A140 towards Norwich and proceed through Marsham, Hevingham and Hainford and go past Newton St Faith and take the left hand turn into Horsham St Faith. Follow the road past the Church and take the right hand turn before The Black Swan Public House into Swan Street. Take the second right hand turn into St Mary's Close and the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72772181.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS107085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.