1 bedroom apartment for saleFerry Court, CARDIFF
Offers in Excess of
- CARDIFF BAY LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO SHOPS & BARS
- ALONGSIDE THE 'TAFF TRAIL'
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- FIRST FLOOR (VIA LIFT OR STAIRS)
- SUPERB FTB OR BTL
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Situated in the highly desriable 'Prospect Place' development is this well presented, first floor apartment sold with no onward chain. Accommodation offers hall, living room open to kitchen, double bedroom & bathroom. Benefits include concierge, pool, gym & parking space.
A well presented first floor apartment at the highly sought after 'Prospect Place' development. Ideal FTB or BTL Investment and sold with no onward chain, call Allen & Harris today for more information . . . . .
Accessed via fob controlled door leading to communal hall with residents mail boxes and lifts and stairs rising to upper floors. Door to residents car park and refuse bag area.
Living Room / Kitchen 12' 1" x 18' 10" ( 3.68m x 5.74m )
Double glazed doors with 'Juliet balcony, electric heater, TV point, telephone point, sunken ceiling spotlights and power points. Open to fitted kitchen with wall cupboards and base units with complimenting worktops over and stainless steel sink unit. Integral electric oven, microwave, fridge freezer and washer drier with electric cooker hob and hood over. Tiled splash backs, sunken ceiling spotlights, tiled floor, power points.
Bedroom 15' 4" x 11' ( 4.67m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric heater, TV point, telephone point, power points and built in wardrobe.
Fitted suite comprising low level w.c, with concealed cistern, vanity unit wash hand basin and panelled bath with overhead shower unit and tiled splash backs. Chrome heated towel rail, extractor, spotlights, shaver point and tiled floor.
The communal grounds offer well maintained lawn areas and access to the Taff Trail Cycle Path.
Facilities & Parking
The on site facilities include the use of the communal swimming pool and gym room plus the 24 hour concierge service. Secured residents car park with visitor spaces available.
This property has one allocated parking space in residents car park.
We have been advised by the owner that the lease has 112 years remaining. The monthly service charge is £155.00 and ground rent is £150.00. We recommend that you verify this information with your legal representative.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN106854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.