3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWall Park Road, Brixham
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE ON THIS PLOT
- THIS PLOT WILL BE READY NOVEMEBR 2018
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- BRAND NEW HOME
- GARAGE & PARKING
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
A three bedroom home in the sought after area of Wall Park Road within close proximity to Berry Head Country Park, the harbour town of Brixham with all its amenities and local schools, in-door pool and Rugby club are within walking distance of Berry Head Park. PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE ON THIS PLOT.
STUDLAND AVAILABLE FOR PART-EXCHANGE, TAKE THE HASSLE OUT OF MOVING, CALL CONNELLS TODAY ON 01803 400888 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This lovely traditional three bedroom semi-detached home is perfect for couples and young families. The stylish kitchen/dining room with a utility area has French doors leading to the rear garden.
Step into the next door living room, and enjoy quality time with family.
The utility room, downstairs and large storage cupboard gives you that extra space.
On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom, along with an en-suite to the master and a contemporary family bathroom.
PROPERTY INCLUDES FRIDGE/FREEZER AND A DISHWASHER AND MODULAR FLOORING.
Outside you will find a garage and parking for two cars.
The rear garden is enclosed making it safe for children & pets.
DUE FOR COMPLETION IN NOVEMBER 2018
Garage & Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72777287.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PGN307815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Paignton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.