2 bedroom apartment for saleEdward Street, Nuneaton
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO BEDROOMS, MASTER BENEFITING FROM EN-SUITE
- ENTRANCE HALL, LOUNGE & FITTED KITCHEN, FAMILY BATHROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING & UNDER-FLOOR HEATING
- ALLOCATED PARKING WITH REMOTE GATES
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TOWN CENTRE
- EPC: TBC
***NO UPWARD CHAIN*** Pointons Estate Agents are pleased to offer this well presented ground floor two bedroom apartment situated close to Nuneaton town centre benefiting from double glazing and under-floor heating. In brief the accommodation comprises communal entrance with entry phone system. Entrance hall, lounge, fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two bedrooms the master benefiting from en-suite and bathroom. Outside is allocated parking accessed by remote operated gates. Offered for sale with no upward chain and making an ideal first time or investment purchase, an internal inspection is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Hall - With entrance door, underfloor heating, telephone intercom entry system and storage cupboard.
Lounge/Diner - 5.43m x 3.43m (17'10" x 11'3") - With double glazed bay window, TV point, telephone point, under floor heating and being open plan through to kitchen.
Kitchen - 1.75m x 2.82m (5'9" x 9'3") - Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over units and cupboards with drawers, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, built-in fridge/freezer and washing machine, under floor heating, concealed, downlighters with four spotlights.
Master Bedroom - 4.19m x 2.46m (13'9" x 8'1") - With double glazed window, underfloor heating and TV point.
En-Suite - Fitted with three piece suite with enclosed tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low-level WC, and tiled surround.
Bedroom 2 - 4.24m x 1.93m (13'11" x 6'4") - With double glazed window and underfloor heating.
Bathroom - Fitted with three piece suite with bath, wash hand basin, low-level WC and tiled surround.
Outside - Outside is an enclosed communal parking area accessed via remote controlled gates.
Leasehold Infomation - This property is leasehold. We have been advised the current lease runs for 125 years from 2004 to 2129. Ground rent, building insurance, communal electric supply, upkeep of grounds and communal hallways are included in the maintenance charge of £50per calendar month approximately we always advise to get this verified by a solicitor.
General Information - Please Note: All fixtures & Fittings are excluded unless detailed in these particulars. None of the equipment mentioned in these particulars has been tested; purchasers should ensure the working order and general condition of any such items.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72787730.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27301244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pointons, Nuneaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.