3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleDereham Road, Colkirk, Fakenham
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms - Master En-Suite
- Kitchen & Dining Room
- Ample Parking
- Beautiful Field Views
A beautifully positioned detached bungalow with spacious accommodation and overlooking fields. This property is immaculately presented and bright and airy throughout. Accommodation includes lounge, kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms - master with en-suite, beautiful garden and ample parking!!
Double glazed door to the side and double glazed window to the side, wooden flooring and storage cupboard.
Door to the front, radiator and wooden flooring.
Lounge 15' 10" max to recess x 11' 8" ( 4.83m max to recess x 3.56m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side, fireplace with electric fire, wall lights, radiator, telephone and TV points.
Kitchen 19' 11" x 6' ( 6.07m x 1.83m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Butler sink with drainer, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge, freezer and range style cooker. Tiled floor, UPVC double glazed window to the side, opening into the sun room.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.30m )
UPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear, UPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear, wooden flooring and radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to the side, airing cupboard, radiator, access to loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 11' 4" ( 3.89m x 3.45m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, built in wardrobes, radiator and telephone point.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC. Part tiled walls, radiator with towel rail, tiled floor and UPVC double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.30m x 2.90m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 6' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.06m )
UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator and telephone point.
P-shaped panelled bath with mixer tap, WC, wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, radiator with towel rail, UPVC double glazed window to the side.
Outbuilding 12' 6" x 5' 10" ( 3.81m x 1.78m )
Double doors, power and light
The property is approached by a shingle driveway providing ample off road parking for many vehicles. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub and tree borders. There is a storm porch with access to the outbuilding and access to the rear garden. The rear garden is beautifully presented and is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and borders. There is a patio seating area, decked seating area and wonderful field views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72789440.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104873. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.