3 bedroom cottage for saleSchool Lane, Colsterworth
Offers in Excess of
- GUIDE PRICE £375,000 - £400,000
- Stone cottage on a sizable plot
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom
- Dining Kitchen
- Sitting room with Ingle Nook Fireplace
- Utility room and downstairs wet room
- Bootroom and storage room
- Conservatory off the kitchen
- Oversized Garden to the side a back
- Gravel gated driveway leading to a garage
Pheasant cottage is nestled at the bottom of School Lane on a no through lane in the popular village of Colsterworth. Giving you easy access to A1 and boast primary school, village shop and public house. Built approximately three hundred years ago with an in keeping extension to the rear. Built in stone and full of character the three bedroom cottage benefits from Sitting room with inglenook fireplace, dining kitchen which opens to conservatory, utility, boot room and wet room. To the first floor three bedrooms and family bathroom. To the master bedroom, there is a balcony with room for a small table and two chairs which over-looks the garden.
Outside the cottage is approach by a gated gravel driveway which leads to a wooded garage and store. The garden is a very good sized plot and wraps round two sides and is mainly laid to lawn with fruit trees and hard standing for a green house and shed. A paved patio area with access to the conservatory.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100885011551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.