7 bedroom flat for saleNorthdown Road, Margate
- Attention All Investors!
- 3 two bed flats 2 1 bed flats
- Freehold Included
- Great Investment Prospect
- EPC s on Line
- Near to Old Town Margate
- Near to sea front
- All flats currently tenanted.
- Projected Annual Income £27,600
- Projected Yield 7.5%
************************************* INVESTOR ALERT************************************* LOVETTS are pleased to offer this Freehold property in Margate Kent, consisting of 3 2 bedroom flats and 2 1 bedroom flats. All flats are currently let through ourselves and have been for many years. The projected annual income is £27,600. The projected yield is 7.5%.
The property is situated on Northdown Road which is within easy reach of the Old Town of Margate and the nearby sea front. There are 5 flats, please see a brief description below
There is a ground floor 2 bedroom flat, spacious with bathroom and share of courtyard garden.
To the rear of the building there is another 2 bedroom flat with own entrance on the ground floor, with courtyard garden, and a large basement.
There is a 2 bedroom, first floor flat with large loft space
To the front of the building overlooking Northdown Road there is a 1 bed flat recently decorated and recarpeted
There is also another 1 bedroom first floor flat
2 x 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flats with courtyards. (One Let @ £425 pcm the other £575 pcm)
2 x 1 Bedroom First Floor Flats both let @ £425 pcm
1 x 2 Bedroom First Floor Flat let @£450 pcm
This property comes with freeehold and must be viewed now to avoid disappointment. Please call us on 01843 230960 to arrange viewing.
Reception - 3.86m x 5.31m (12'08 x 17'05) -
Kitchen - 2.08m x 3.02m (6'10 x 9'11) - Range of Wall and Base Units
Bedroom 1 - 5.08m x 2.69m (16'08 x 8'10) -
Bedroom 2 - 3.76m x 2.72m (12'04 x 8'11) -
Bathroom - 1.63m x 2.46m (5'04 x 8'01) -
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27810882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovetts Property Services, Clifftonville . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.