2 bedroom terraced house for saleChaddock Lane, Boothstown Manchester
- Gorgeous Period Terrace With Two Bedrooms
- Beautiful Lounge & Superb Dining Kitchen
- Fantastic, Low Maintenance, Landscaped Rear Garden
- Immaculate Interior - Simply Move In Condition
- Superb Location Close To The Boothstown Marina
- Great Local Primary Schools - St Andrews Outstanding Ofsted
- Close To Worsley, A580 & M60
- Great Access Into Manchester City Centre
We are delighted to be instructed with this charming terraced cottage which is located in the lovely Boothstown Village close to Worsley. This property is perfect for any first time buyers looking for their first step on the property ladder or a great 'buy to let' investment. A stylish lounge leads to a great dining kitchen, on the first floor two double bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Outside to the rear is a fantastic landscaped rear garden which is a real sun trap! What sets this property aside is the immaculate interior, simply move in condition. With a commanding position on Chaddock Lane and a slightly elevated position it feels set back from the road. With a beautifully presented interior and an enviable position on the road, this property is priced to sell. These period terraces are selling quickly on Chaddock lane, with beautiful walks close by including the Boothstown Marina on the Bridgewater Canal....don't miss out!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72797333.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8708670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Well Online, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.