3 bedroom house for salePainters Estate
- 2 bedroom chalet-style home
- Separate living room and dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Lovely conservatory overlooking the rear garden
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Potential to extend, stp
Built in the 1930s by Wates, these classic link-detached chalet-style properties are always popular, as they have large rooms and plenty of potential to make even bigger, if so desired, subject to planning.
Currently the front door opens into the spacious entrance hall with oak flooring and an under stairs cupboard. There is also a guest cloakroom with a white suite off the hallway. To the front is the living room, with an attractive feature fireplace and a large bay window. There is a separate dining room with oak flooring and double-glazed casement doors opening into the completely glazed conservatory. This is a great space for a multitude of purposes and allows one to sit and enjoy the garden aspect. Returning to the hallway, there is a study or bedroom 3 and a modern fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob and a door opening into the conservatory.
Upstairs the main bedroom has an excellent range of fitted wardrobes, one of which conceals the access to the eaves room. There is a second double bedroom, again with fitted wardrobes, a bathroom with a modern white suite that also has a separate shower cubicle and there is also a separate WC.
We highly recommend viewing this property as soon as possible.
Garden And Exterior
In front of the property there is plenty of off-street parking for at least 2/3 cars and the front garden is also planted and terraced to one side. The driveway leads down to a gate that reveals the detached garage and the rear garden, that extends to about 50ft and features a shingle terrace leading to a lawned area and then there is a further terrace behind the garage.
Local shops will be found at either Malden Manor, where there is a railway station, or the Plough Green. Both of these areas have supermarkets, restaurants and various other retail outlets. Further afield the towns of both New Malden and Worcester Park are within easy reach. The general area has many good schools for children of all ages and there are also numerous sporting facilities. There are other transport links with many buses passing through the area and the A3 also gives direct access to central London and the Surrey countryside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72797846.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 418960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.