2 bedroom flat for saleTrafford Plaza Apartments, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M16
- Ideal Location in the Old Trafford Area of Manchester
- Projected Rental Returns of up to 7.5%
- 20 Mins to Manchester Airport
- 360 Views of the City
- Only 300 Yards from the Nearest Transport
- Experienced Management Company
Trafford Plaza Apartments
For Investment Purposes Only - No Help to Buy Scheme Available
Set in the heart of the Old Trafford area of Manchester, Trafford Plaza introduces a new concept in modern living. It's prime location amongst excellent local amenities and superb transport links, positions Trafford Plaza as a prime new home or buy to let property.
For a Free Financial Forma Call Us Today or Register Below
Trafford Plaza will bring to the market a brand-new neighbourhood where you can enjoy city living and unrivalled views of the stunning city skyline, making this development a truly desirable new home in the thriving metropolitan city of Manchester.
Perfectly located for access to the city centre - Trafford Plaza is well connected whether travelling by tram, car, bike or on foot. This new tower development will be supported by local amenities to suit everyone; including local shops, park, gym, restaurants, and an excellent school network and the ultra-convenient Trafford Bar metro link interchange.
• Ideal Location in the Old Trafford Area of Manchester
• Projected Rental Returns of up to 7.5%
• 20 Mins to Manchester Airport
• Only 300 Yards from the Nearest Transport
• Experienced Management Company
Trafford Borough has a thriving community, where people enjoy a fantastic work-life balance and an ideal cosmopolitan lifestyle as a result of excellent amenities and transport. Of Greater Manchester's boroughs, excluding Manchester itself, Trafford Is the only borough that is above the national average for weekly income. What's more it is one of the highest in the country.
It also boasts one of the lowest unemployment rates in the whole of Greater Manchester.
Trafford Park, one of the largest and most successful business parks in Europe, is home to over 1,330 business employing over 38,000 people. - Trafford Economic & Housing Growth Framework Report. 2016
Computer Generated Images for Illustration Purposes Only
Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes
Contact Us Today for a Free Consultation< /b>
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TraffordPlaza-189950-Manchester. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alesco Investment Properties, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.