4 bedroom detached house for saleWallington, Surrey
Offers in Excess of
- A Magnificent Detached Residence
- Extending to over 3000 sq ft
- Large Reception Hall with Fireplace
- 27'2 Through Drawing Room
- Two Further Reception Rooms
- Spectacular 27'3 Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Four Generous Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms (One En-Suite)
- 143ft Landscaped Garden
- Sweep-in Driveway
THE PROPERTY A magnificent detached family home extending to over 3000 square feet with beautifully landscaped gardens and situated in this prestigious private road.
This imposing residence provides well proportioned accommodation in a grand scale beginning with a substantial reception hall with fireplace and wide turned staircase. The Drawing room is an impressive 27'2 and is triple aspect with direct access to the garden. The Dining Room is another large room with character Inglenook style fireplace. It is however, the Kitchen/Breakfast room that is the heart of this home. A spectacular 27'3 double aspect room with lantern above. This is an extremely light and spacious room and is fitted with a range of modern units with granite work tops and island with breakfast bar. A range of windows and glazed door lead up to the rear garden. Double doors open to the Family Room with Shower Room and Study/Salon off. Upstairs, all the bedrooms benefit from fitted wardrobes and the master features a spacious en-suite with bath, shower, basin and wc and, there is a modern family bathroom.
Outside, there is a sweep-in drive with turning circle, providing ample parking to the front. To the rear is a stunning 143' garden with large patio and level lawn, enjoying a southerly aspect and views over the playing fields of Wallington Girls School. The garden is well stocked with a variety of plants and there is an insulated Studio with power and light.
LOCATION Woodcote Avenue is an extremely sought after private road enjoying a quiet position although, convenient for local amenities. The area is well known for its reputable schools which include the Grammar schools of Walllington Girls, Wallington Boys and Wilsons.
Woodcote Golf Club and Purley Sport Club are both close by and provide both social and sporting facilities including tennis, squash and cricket. Regular transport links to the surrounding areas are also close by whilst, Wallington station is about a mile away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72800878.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 103249001690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walter & Mair, Coulsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.