4 bedroom link detached house for saleMUDEFORD
- A four bedroom link-detached house of approx. 1,300 sq.ft.
- Fully refurbished with quality fixtures and fittings
- Open plan kitchen/diner with access onto the rear garden
- Bright and airy separate sitting room with an attractive outlook to the front
- Lean-to Upvc conservatory extension
- Gas fired central heating with new double glazed windows
- Generous rear garden with open aspect beyond
- Single integral garage and off road parking
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- No forward chain
NO FORWARD CHAIN ! A beautifully presented FOUR BEDROOM link detached house that has been thoroughly modernised and refurbished to an exacting standard featuring spacious living accommodation totalling approximately 1,300 sq.ft. The property stands on a good size plot with an open aspect beyond and is situated in a sought after part of Mudeford in this small, quiet cul-de-sac, within walking distance of local shops, bus routes and award winning beaches and within the catchment area of the sought after local schools. Viewing highly recommended....
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327004663. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.