5 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMedfield Street, London
- Moments from Putney Heath
- Original fireplaces on display
- Great vault storage and some eves storage on top floor
- Original wooden flooring throughout main house and engineered wood in the kitchen
- Award nominated extension at rear
- Period features
- 45ft garden which is not overlooked
- 3 bathrooms and separate WC
- Lower ground floor studio area
- 5 bedrooms
Spread over four floors, this large 5 bedroom family house (over 2280ft) with 3 bathrooms manages to blend the new and the old, allowing both tradition and contemporary styling to mix together to give a unique feel. The original wooden flooring, quirky storage cupboard areas and traditional fireplaces blend well with the Award nominated rear section containing the kitchen/dining area and master ensuite above it.
It is currently laid out as a 4/5 bedroom house with a large 547ft studio living area on the lower ground floor that is very much a part of the house. The unique feature of the house is the kitchen/dining area (engineered wooden flooring) which was nominated for both the RIBA and Architects Journal small project 2016 awards (http://www.simongillarchitects.co.uk/wistaston-cottage). It has created a stunning Scandinavian light and airy feel to the house and looks out towards the 45ft garden at the rear.
This area has always been popular due to interesting/differing architectural styles of the houses but also because it is on the edge of Putney Heath and Richmond Park and the various walks, pubs and playing spaces the area has to offer. It is also close to the A3 for those wishing to leave London at the weekends or similar. There are regular buses to Putney main rail station (South West trains) for those wishing to commute to the West End or City. There are regular buses to east Putney as well for those wishing to use the Underground.
The house is presented to the market chain-free.
EPC band: E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 63440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.