3 bedroom link detached house for saleBarlby Way, Roundhay, Leeds
- Three bedroom link detached house
- Spacious living room
- Well proportioned bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Tree lined rear garden
- Driveway, car port & garage
- Sought after cul-de-sac position
- Oakwood Parade and Roundhay Park nearby
A superb three bedroom link-detached property in this much favoured cul-de-sac within easy reach of Oakwood Parade and Roundhay Park, offering ample off-street parking and pleasant tree lined gardens. The property is offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN and is sure to appeal to a wide range of discerning buyers, looking for a home that is ready-to-move into.
The accommodation includes an entrance hall to the ground floor with cloakroom/WC, which leads through into an incredibly spacious living room with rectangular bay and doors leading out onto the rear garden, an ornate fireplace and access through to the integral garage, offering an ideal opportunity to convert the garage into a further habitable room (subject to the necessary Building Regulation Approval). The separate kitchen is fitted with a range of beech fronted units with integrated appliances. To the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms, as we understand the property was originally built as a four bedroom house that has since been reconfigured. Both bedrooms one and two have fitted cabinet furniture, and there is a contemporary house bathroom with 'his and hers' wash basins and a corner shower enclosure. Externally, ample parking is provided on the front driveway, which in turn leads to a car port at the side and an integral garage. To the rear is a tree-lined garden which is predominantly lawned and has an impressive Yorkshire stone patio, ideal for sitting out in the summer months. An early internal viewing is genuinely recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72804137.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK170635. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.