3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGoring Road, Ipswich
- Extended Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Wet Room & Bathroom
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This EXTENDED three bedroom house is situated in the HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION of IP4 catchemnt to Copleston High School. The property may need updating but has HUGE POTENTIAL, boasting NO ONWARD CHAIN, two reception rooms, a wet room and bathroom & GARAGE.
The property is conventionally located close to all local amenities including local shops, bus routes and is within walking distance to Ipswich Hospital and Two Rivers Doctors Surgery.
The property provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Kesgrave, Martlesham, Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
Entrance Door Into:
The hallway has double glazed windows to the front, the stairs leading up to the first floor and two under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 13' 2" x 10' 10" max ( 4.01m x 3.30m max )
The lounge featured a double glazed bay window to the front and ornamental fireplace.
Dining Room 9' 11" max x 14' 7" ( 3.02m max x 4.45m )
The dining room features double glazed patio doors to the rear and the original open fireplace.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 6' 10" ( 2.69m x 2.08m )
The kitchen has a single sink unit with mixer tap over, adjoining work surface with under cupboards and drawers and matching eye level units. Space for cooker and washing machine. Half tiled, additional breakfast bar and an obscure double glazed window to the side.
Two double glazed doors to the side. Door into:
Wetroom 8' 10" x 7' 6" ( 2.69m x 2.29m )
The wet room has a three piece suite comprising; shower, wall mounted wash hand basin and a low level w.c. Tiled splash backs obscure double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a double glazed window to the side and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 8" to bay x 10' 5" max ( 4.17m to bay x 3.17m max )
The master bedroom features a double glazed bay window to the front and a vanity wash hand basin with under cupboards.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" to fitted wardrobes x 14' 4" ( 2.46m to fitted wardrobes x 4.37m )
Bedroom two features built-in double wardrobes with dressing table, vanity wash hand basin and a double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 2" ( 2.67m x 2.18m )
Bedroom three features a vanity wash hand basin and a double glazed window to the rear.
The bathroom has a two piece suite comprising; enclosed bath with shower over and a pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splash backs and an obscure double glazed window to the front.
High level w.c with an obscure double glazed window to the side.
The front garden is enclosed by small brick wall, block paved with raised flower and shrub boarded. Double gate access, driveway to the side providing off-road parking leading up to garage.
The rear garden is enclosed by part panelled fencing and mature tree, raised patio area with step down, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub boarders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72812543.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100958. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.