2 bedroom terraced house for saleWilkinson Street, Ellesmere Port
- Two Bedrooms
- Well-Maintained Rear Yard With Decking
- Family Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this well- presented mid terraced house situated close to local schools, amenities and travel networks in Ellesmere Port. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room and modern fitted kitchen to the ground floor,
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this well- presented mid terraced house situated close to local schools, amenities and travel networks in Ellesmere Port. The property has been well maintained by the current vendor and offers deceptively spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room and modern fitted kitchen to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are two well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property has low-maintenance yard with decking. This house would make a fantastic first time buy.
Door to front aspect.
Door to porch.
Lounge 10' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.25m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect.Radiator and telephone line. Wooden floor.
Dining Room 11' 2" x 12' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Open gas fire place. Radiator and TV. Wooden floor and storage cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 2" ( 3.58m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and door to side aspect. Wall and base unit with sink and drainer. Work surfaces and stainless steel bowl. Part wall tiling. Cooker-hood. Plumbing for washing machine and dish washer. Boiler and radiator. Tiled floor.
Stairs from entrance hall and stairs to landing. Airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" x 11' 2" ( 3.71m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.68m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear and side aspect. Bath, shower and shower cubicle. Wash hand basin and WC. Extractor fan and radiator. Laminate flooring.
Paved yard. Corner decking with fence surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72812585.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU105544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.