3 bedroom terraced house for saleLocksbrook Road, Bath
- Popular residential area close to a number of good schools , Royal Victoria Park and the city
- 3 bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom
- Sitting room, dining room and first floor study
- Well fitted kitchen leading to...
- Delightful enclosed south east facing garden
- Unrestricted on street parking
- Internal area: Internal area: 1185 sq ft/ 110 sq m
A charming period house retaining a wealth of character in a most convenient and sought after position close to the Royal United Hospital, a short walk from Royal Victoria Park and the centre of Bath.
•Popular residential area close to a number of good schools , Royal Victoria Park and the city
•3 bedrooms, bathroom and cloakroom
•Sitting room, dining room and first floor study
•Well fitted kitchen leading to
•Delightful enclosed south east facing garden
•Unrestricted on street parking
•Internal area: Internal area: 1185 sq ft/ 110 sq m
Locksbrook Road occupies a convenient position, just over a mile from the City Centre. The popular “The Grocer” delicatessen/café is just yards away with the extensive range of shops and amenities in both Chelsea Road and Weston Village also close by, as is the Royal United Hospital and Royal Victoria Park with its delightful Botanical Gardens and fantastic children’s playground. The World Heritage City of Bath is renowned for its architecture as well as its cultural and leisure amenities, including an ample selection of shops, bars and restaurants and the Theatre Royal, Bath Abbey, the Thermae Bath Spa and the Roman Baths. It further benefits from ample sporting facilities including the excellent University Campus Sports Centre. Bath Spa Railway Station has high speed rail links to London Paddington (approximately 90 minutes), Bristol Temple Meads and the West Country Rail Network. Junction 18 of the M4 accessing London, Bristol and the M5 servicing the Midlands and the South West is located at Tormarton which is approximately 10 miles north of the city.
We are advised that mains gas, electricity, water and drainage are supplied to the property.
Useful Local Information Website
Bath & North East Somerset Council Website including schools, council tax
Energy Performance Certificate
From Queen Square proceed down Charlotte Street and along the Upper Bristol Road. Pass the Royal Victoria Park playground on the right and continue straight on at the Windsor Bridge traffic lights. Turn left immediately after The Grocer delicatessen/café into Locksbrook Road and the property will be found on the left hand side.
Crown Copyright. All rights reserved. License number .
APPOINTMENTS TO VIEW AND ALL NEGOTIATIONS MUST BE CONDUCTED THROUGH THE AGENTS. These particulars do not constitute, nor constitute any part of, any offer or contract and all statements made herein are made without responsibility on the part of Pritchards or the Vendor. Any intending purchaser should satisfy themselves as to their correctness. The Vendor does not make nor give, and neither Pritchards nor any person on their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation or warranty in relation to this property. These particulars are supplied on the understanding that all negotiations are conducted through the agents above. REF 167/jb
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72812980.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 20092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pritchards, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.