4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Fairway, Aldwick Bay Estate, Aldwick, Bognor Regis, PO21
Offers in Excess of
- 2,501 Sqft Detached Thatched House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room With Separate Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms With En-Suites To Bedrooms One And Two
- Family Bathroom Plus Ground Floor Shower Room
- First Floor South Facing Balcony Accessed From Landing
- Corner Plot Location With Wrap-Around Gardens
- Driveway Providing Ample Off-Road Parking Leading To Garage
A substantial character home positioned on the exclusive Aldwick Bay Private Marine Estate. This superb family home is situated on a corner plot and benefits from an outdoor swimming pool and 130m from Aldwick Bay private beach. EPC-D
The generous accommodation is ideal for entertaining and modern family living. The accommodation briefly comprises, spacious and welcoming entrance hallway, triple aspect sitting room with bay window and door to the pitched roof conservatory, dining room, study, modern kitchen/breakfast room with door to utility, and in turn, a ground floor shower room with WC.
The first floor comprises, spacious landing with access to the south facing balcony, four double bedrooms with the master having an en-suite shower room and bedroom two having an en-suite bathroom plus family bathroom.
Outside, the secluded and generous corner plot gardens are mainly laid to lawn with an outdoor swimming pool and patio area, which complements this family home perfectly.
A viewing is thoroughly recommended to appreciate this wonderful position and generous accommodation.
The ever popular Aldwick Bay Private Marine Estate is ideal for city dwellers and local residents wishing to reside in a peaceful neighbourhood with private access to the Aldwick beaches. It has been described as 'one of the best kept secrets along the South Coast' offering discerning purchasers the opportunity to live in an exclusive residential setting lined with mature palm trees in one of the sunniest locations in the country.
A beautiful character family home set on a corner plot on the exclusive Aldwick Bay Private Marine Estate.
Sitting Room 21'0 (6.4m) x 15' (4.57m)
Dining Room 15'0 (4.57m) x 12'4 (3.76m)
Study 11'9 (3.58m) x 7'11 (2.41m)
Conservatory 13'10 (4.22m) x 10'11 (3.33m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 22'1 (6.73m) x 11'5 (3.48m)
Utility 6'11 (2.11m) x 4'5 (1.35m)
First Floor Landing
Balcony 20'0 (6.1m) x 5'7 (1.7m)
Bedroom 1 16'7 (5.05m) x 14'1 (4.29m)
En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom 2 15'1 (4.6m) x 12'3 (3.73m)
Bedroom 3 11'10 (3.61m) x 9'1 (2.77m)
Bedroom 4 11'11 (3.63m) x 8'10 (2.69m)
Garage 18'0 (5.49m) x 8'11 (2.72m)
Private Road Charge
We understand the private road charge is approximately £200 p.a.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72815681.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 257819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.