4 bedroom detached house for saleWalton, High Ercall, Telford
- Detached House Village Location
- Four Bedrooms, Shower Room & Bathroom
- Three Receptions, Kitchen & Utility
- Ample Driveway & Large Garage
- Good Sized Gardens
- EPC = E
Detached residence located in Walton on the outskirts of High Ercall between Telford and Shrewsbury. Offering good sized accommodation with reception hallway having parquet flooring, fabulous sized lounge with double glazed french doors to the gardens (parquet flooring under the existing carpet), dining room and sitting room. Lovely sized kitchen with Aga range, range of base and eye level units, electric hob and microwave and integrated dishwasher, utility room and wc. Splendid first floor landing, four bedrooms, shower room/wc and separate bathroom. There is a driveway with parking for a number of vehicles including a caravan. The gardens surround the property being mainly laid to lawn with a variety of trees. There is a large garage with two electric doors, brick tool shed.
Reception Hall -
Lounge - 7.0 x 4.2 (22'11" x 13'9") -
Dining Room - 3.6 x 3.2 (11'9" x 10'5") -
Family Room - 3.7 x 3.4 (12'1" x 11'1") -
Kitchen - 4.9 x 4.3 (16'0" x 14'1") -
Utility Room - 4.4 x 1.9 (14'5" x 6'2") -
First Floor Landing -
Master Bedroom - 4.6 x 3.7 (15'1" x 12'1") -
Bedroom - 2.9 x 2.9 (9'6" x 9'6") -
Bedroom - 4.4 x 3.2 (14'5" x 10'5") -
Bedroom - 3.1 x 2.0 (10'2" x 6'6") -
Shower Room/Wc -
Large Garage - 5.9 x 5.3 (19'4" x 17'4") -
Floorplan & Space Planner - Please take advantage of the Space Planner, which allows you to drag-and-drop furniture into the floor plan, to see how you might actually live in this property. Dragging-and-dropping from the furniture library is very easy and, once finished, you are able to view the finished plan in 2D or 3D, and also save or email the floor plan for future access. Simply copy and paste the following link into your browser: http://content.metropix.com/px/10258702
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72816149.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27513926. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D B Roberts & Partners, Telford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.