7 bedroom detached house for saleWonderful lifestyle choice!
Withdrawn from Market
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE - CLICK THE 'VIDEO TOUR'/'VIRTUAL TOUR' TAB
- Up and Running Bed & Breakfast
- Located in the Hugely Popular Town of Tavistock
- 6 Guest Rooms Including a Self Contained Studio
- Close to the Town Centre
- Exquisite Fixtures & Fittings
- Decorated to an Outstanding Level
- Private Living Accommodation with Bedroom, Ensuite & Private Decking
- Plenty of Guest Parking
VIDEO/VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE for this property. Wow! What an opportunity to purchase an up-and-running Bed & Breakfast which is proving highly successful in the wonderful market town of Tavistock! The current owners have spent a great deal of time, effort and financial outlay creating a delightful and superb property and business providing the new owners with a fantastic lifestyle choice to take the reins of this hugely popular B&B.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72819182.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5334330. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.