2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePembroke Avenue, Corringham, Essex, SS17
- APPROX 150' X 40' PLOT
- 10' APPROX SIDE WITH SPACE
- SEE FLOOR AND PLOT PLAN
- FEATURE KITCHEN & CONSERVATORY
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- POTENTIAL TO FURTHER EXTEND (STPC)
* SEE FLOOR and PLOT PLAN * Beautifully presented bungalow within sought after "FROST ESTATE" packed full of features and versatility with potential to FURTHER EXTEND (stpc). Fabulous GARDEN T 70' approx 10'2" width exterior. Approaching 150' x 40' PLOT.
ENTRANCE HALL: Radiator. Fitted carpet. Coved cornice to smooth plastered ceiling. Stairs to loft room. Doors to:
LOUNGE: 14'3" x 12'10" (4.34m x 3.91m). Radiator. Laminate wood flooring. Coved cornice to ceiling. Stylish lounge positioned to the rear of the home benefitting double glazed french doors and visual access onto the garden.
KITCHEN: 13'10" x 9'4" (4.22m x 2.84m). Double glazed window to side. Laminate wood flooring. Smooth plastered ceiling with inset lights. The kitchen is a lovely feature of the home and benefits open plan styling to the dining/conservatory area.
CONSERVATORY/DINING AREA: 12'9" x 11'8" (3.89m x 3.56m). Double glazed windows and skylight windows. Tiled flooring. Ceiling with inset lights. The conservatory/dining area enjoys visual and access to the garden and side exterior.
BEDROOM 1: 13'10" reducing to 11'11" x 13'11" (4.22m reducingto 3.63m x 4.24m). Feature fireplace design. Radiator. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Positioned to the front benefitting attractive bay front styling with double glazed window and door to en suite W.C.
EN SUITE W.C. 4'5" x 2'11" (1.35m x 0.89m). Double glazed window to side. Towel rail radiator. Tiled flooring. W.C and wash hand basin.
BEDROOM 2: 11'11" x 9'9" (3.63m x 2.97m). Radiator. Exposed wood flooring. Well presented 2nd bedroom with fitted wardrobes and double glazed bow window to front.
BATH/SHOWER ROOM: 9' x 9'5" reducing to 6'10" (2.74m x 2.87m reducing to 2.08m). Sky light window. Chrome towel rail radiator. Tiled flooring. Smooth plastered ceiling with inset lights. Another great feature to the home is this spacious bath/shower room with feature bath, separate shower, w.c. and wash hand basin.
LOFT SPACE LANDING AREA: Door to loft room. Access to eaves space. Sky light window. Fitted carpet. Gas boiler.
LOFT SPACE: 15'5" reducing to 13'3" x 9'6" (4.7m reducing to 4.04m x 2.9m). Sky light window. Fitted carpet. Access to eaves space.
FRONT EXTERIOR: Well presented front exterior with gated access to side exterior plus front exterior providing off road parking.
SIDE EXTERIOR: Approx 10' (3.05m) width.
REAR GARDEN: 70' approx x 40' approx (21.34m approx x 12.19m approx). Beautiful garden with extensive lawn and mature garden feature.
SUMMER HOUSE: 14'11" x 9'5" (4.55m x 2.87m). A versatile summer house positioned to the rear of the garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72819512.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EJS6345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Cottis & Co, Stanford-Le-Hope. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.