3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrasmere Avenue, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25
- Hallway, Lounge, Open Plan Living Dinig Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Family Bathroom (2017)
- Gas Central Heating, Full Upvc Double Glazing (2015)
- New Roof, Extension, Double Garage (2008) Rewired 2005
- Low Maintenance Gardens To Front & Rear (South Facing Rear Garden)
- Driveway Parking for Six Vehicles
- Detached Double Garage, Workshop & Pit
- Lever House Catchment Area
- LARGER THAN AVERAGE SEMI OF APPROX 925 sq ft
LIVING / DINING KITCHEN
FAMILY BATHROOM (2017)
GAS CENTRAL HEATING
FULL UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
(Replaced in 2015)
NEW ROOF, EXTENSION,
DOUBLE GARAGE (2008) &
LOW MAINTENANCE GARDENS
TO FRONT & REAR
(Rear South Facing)
DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR
UP TO SIX VEHICLES
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE,
WORKSPACE & PIT
LEVER HOUSE SCHOOL
Situated in a pleasant and popular location and within easy access to all local amenities including
Schools to suit all ages, Runshaw College, Leyland Town Centre, Morrisons, Bus Routes, Train Station, Leisure Centre, Library, Worden Park etc.
Motorway access approx 5 minutes drive. Preston City Centre approx 15 minutes drive.
THE ACCOMMODATION OFFFERS (all sizes are approx):-
HALLWAY 12'10" x 5'7" with stairs off, under stairs storage cupboards, laminate flooring, upvc D/G door & window.
LOUNGE 14'9" x 10'2" with upvc D/G bay window, C/H radiator, coal effect living flame gas fire & attractive marble surround & hearth, TV point, inset lights.
OPEN PLAN LIVING / DINING KITCHEN 25'8" x 16'4" with wall & base units, contrasting laminate worktops 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink unit & chrome mixer tap, electric oven / grill & four ring gas hob, stainless steel extractor fan, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for washer, wall mounted Alpha combi boiler, under unit lights, laminate flooring, four velux roof windows, upvc D/G window & French doors to rear garden, 2 x vertical radiators.
LANDING with upvc D/G window.
BEDROOM ONE 13'7" x 9'6" with upvc D/G fire escape window, C/H radiator, drop down ladder access to fully insulated loft with storage space & light.
BEDROOM TWO 10'9" x 9'8" with upvc D/G fire escape window, C/H radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 7'9" x 6'7" with upvc D/G window, C/H radiator.
FAMILY BATHROOM with panel bath & chrome mixer tap, Mira electric shower over, glass shower screen, low level w/c & wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, fully tiled walls, upvc D/G window, expelair fan, chrome heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE Low maintenance front garden with lawn & privet hedging, driveway parking for up to six vehicles leading to low maintenance south facing rear garden with lawn, decking area, border with mature shrubs & bushes.
Detached double garage & workspace (20' x 19') with electric up & over door, light, power & upvc D/G windows, personnel door to side, covered inspection pit.
Security & outside lights.
LOCAL AUTHORITY SOUTH RIBBLE BOROUGH COUNCIL BAND 'B'
VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT WITH THE OFFICE.
COMMENTS A well maintained three bedroom semi-detached extended property benefiting from upvc double-glazing, gas central heating, open plan living, dining kitchen, double garage, workshop & pit, gardens front & rear.
MUST BE VIEWED TO APPRECIATE THIS LOVELY FAMILY HOME
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72819551.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brian Pilkington, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.