4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdelin Road, Loughborough
- Extended semi-detached family home
- Four bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Downstairs cloakroom & utility room
- Substantial rear garden with summer house
- Off road parking
This stunning four bedroom semi-detached property has been extended to offer additional living space for any growing family situated within a peaceful cul-de-sac location in Loughborough. Located within great access of the A6 to surrounding villages and local bus routes into the town centre.
This stunning four bedroom semi-detached property has been extended to offer additional living space for any growing family situated within a peaceful cul-de-sac location in Loughborough. Located within great access of the A6 to surrounding villages and local bus routes into the town centre. The ground floor accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, lounge, open plan kitchen/diner leading through to additional an living area, utility room and downstairs cloaks. The first floor having access to three bedrooms and the family bathroom with stairs to the fourth bedroom on the second floor. The rear of the property offers a substantial garden and summer house with power. An early viewing is highly advised to avoid any disappointment.
Accessed via UPVC double glazed door to front with wall mounted radiator, stairs rising to first floor landing and vinyl floor covering.
Lounge 11' 4" x 11' 3" Plus bay ( 3.45m x 3.43m Plus bay )
Double glazed window to front, electric feature fireplace and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen/Diner 17' 8" x 10' 6" ( 5.38m x 3.20m )
Open plan with a range of modern fitted wall, drawer and base units, sink/drainer unit, work surfaces and partially tiled walls. Integrated fridge, space for oven and dishwasher. Wall mounted radiator, additional storage cupboard, area for dining table and double glazed window to side. Opening through to the dining room.
Reception Room 8' 1" x 7' 2" ( 2.46m x 2.18m )
Additional living space with double glazed window to rear, wall mounted radiator and door giving access to the utility room.
A range of fitted wall units, integrated fridge/freezer, space for washing machine, door to cloakroom and door giving access to the rear garden.
Low level flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and wall mounted radiator.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway to the first floor landing with double glazed window to side and stairs to bedroom one.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.38m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" MAX x 8' 9" Plus bay ( 3.43m MAX x 2.67m Plus bay )
Double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 1" x 5' 11" ( 2.46m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to front and wall mounted radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and overhead electric shower unit plus attachment, low level flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and additional storage housing the central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 13' 2" Into eaves x 13' Restricted head height ( 4.01m Into eaves x 3.96m Restricted head height )
Situated on the second floor with double glazed skylight window and wall mounted radiator.
Outside - Front
To the front of the property is a driveway for off road parking.
Outside - Rear
To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with fence boundaries. Patio area for outdoor furniture with pagoda. Laid to lawn area, mature shrub and tree borders, shed and summer house with power and lighting.
Insulated with doors to front, windows, power and internet connection.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72824747.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH109697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.