3 bedroom terraced house for saleCorporation Road, Grangetown, Cardiff
- BAY FRONTED FAMILY HOME
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- 28' FT LIVING/DINING ROOM
- GENEROUS REAR GARDEN
- FORECOURT & GARAGE
- WALK TO BAY & CITY CENTRE
Perfectly situated for the City Centre & Cardiff Bay is this well presented bay fronted family home situated in the hugely sought after South Grangetown area. Accommodation offers entrance hall, bay fronted living/dining room, extended kitchen, three bedrooms & bathroom. Good sized garden & garage.
Allen & Harris are pleased to present to the market this much loved family home situated in the massively sought after south Grangetown area. This handsome and well presented property is perfectly situated for anybody that enjoys the vibrant Bay area, the 'hustle and bustle' of the City Centre or a relaxing Cycle ride along the Taff Trail.
The property offers enclosed forecourt to front, welcoming entrance hall, bay fronted living/dining area, extended kitchen, three bedrooms & family bathroom. The generous sized rear garden offers patio, lawn and raised decked area (ideal for the upcoming summer barbecues!) and the added bonus of the single garage!
To arrange your viewing slot please call Allen & Harris Canton on 02920 222344.
Enclosed forecourt to front accessed via gate with path to storm porch.
Accessed via obscured double glazed front door opening into welcoming hall with stairs rising to first floor landing, under stairs cloak hanging space, radiator, coved ceiling, meter cupboard and hard wood flooring. Doors to living/dining room & kitchen.
Living / Dining Room 28' 2" max x 11' 2" max ( 8.59m max x 3.40m max )
Double glazed bay window to front and double glazed doors to rear opening to rear garden. Coved ceiling, two radiators, hard wood flooring and gas fire with mantle and hearth. TV point, telephone point, power points and space for living and dining furniture.
Kitchen 25' 9" x 5' 10" ( 7.85m x 1.78m )
The fitted kitchen offers a range of 'shaker style' wall cupboards and base units with complimenting worktops over and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and drainer. Integrated electric oven with five ring gas hob over and space for appliances including fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble drier. Tiled splash backs, power points, radiator, tiled floor, double glazed windows to side and rear and obscured double glazed door to side opening to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Laid to carpet, dado rail and doors to bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 15' max x 8' 2" to wardrobe ( 4.57m max x 2.49m to wardrobe )
Double glazed bay window to front, coved ceiling, fitted wardrobes, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 10' 7" ( 3.94m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to rear, coved ceiling, built in cupboard housing 'combi' boiler, radiator and power points.
Bedroom Three 9' x 6' 4" ( 2.74m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front and power points.
Fully tiled suite comprising a low level w.c, with concealed cistern, wash hand basin with mixer tap and panelled bath with shower unit and screen. Chrome heated towel rail, spotlights, loft hatch and obscured double glazed window to rear.
Rear Garden & Garage
The generously sized rear garden offers a full width patio leading to lawn and raised decked terrace. Step down to path leading to gate for access to rear lane and door to single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72824792.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN106841. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.