4 bedroom detached house for saleHalstead Gardens, Palm Bay, Margate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached house with two garages
- Plenty of living space
- Popular Palm Bay location
- Good size garden
- EPC energy rating D (66)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £375,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
If you are looking for a detached family home in a popular residential location then look no further than this well presented four bedroom house with plenty of living space and off street parking.
The property is situated on a substantial plot with a good size garden, a driveway to the front providing off street parking which leads to an integral garage, in addition there is a garage en bloc which has side access from the garden.
Inside on the ground floor you will find plenty of living space for all the family including a downstairs cloakroom, a spacious lounge that overlooks the garden. The kitchen diner has enough space for a table and chairs, you can imagine the children sitting doing their homework while you’re adding the finishing touches to dinner. There is also the added benefit of a utility area, for those who like to entertain there is a separate formal dining room as well as a conservatory where you can sit and enjoy the garden from inside. If you work from home or would like to, then you’ll be pleased to know there is also a study. Upstairs there are four bedrooms and a very spacious bathroom with a separate shower cubicle and bath.
Palm Bay is a very sought after residential location with local shops and bus routes close by as well as being within walking distance of beautiful sandy beaches and cliff top walks, ideal for a family being close to local primary and secondary schools.
- Entrance Porch
- Study: 5'6 x 5'3 (1.68m x 1.60m)
- Separate Toilet
- Dining Room: 12'7 x 11'0 (3.84m x 3.36m)
- Conservatory: 10'10 x 9'9 (3.30m x 2.97m)
- Lounge: 13'11 x 13'4 (4.24m x 4.07m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 11'0 x 10'9 (3.36m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 1: 10'3 x 9'7 (3.13m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'0 x 12'0 (3.66m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'6 x 9'0 (3.51m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'10 x 7'4 (2.39m x 2.24m)
- Off Street Parking to front
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage en bloc
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72825920.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.