3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorthlands Avenue, Orpington, Kent
- Superb semi detached home with 3 bedrooms
- 2 Receptions rooms
- Sunny garden
- Ideally located for schools and transport links
- EPC energy rating D
Finding the perfect home has never been harder there is just so much to consider these days, location, size, condition and schools. It's not often I can say a property has it all but when it comes to this house the new owners will find it hard not to like it.
Situated on the ever popular Davis Estate on the South side of Orpington, this large three bedroom semi-detached house is perfect for those who would like to be close to the shops and transport links but more importantly reputable schools like Warren Road Primary, Darrick Wood, St Olaves for boys and Newstead Wood for girls.
On your approach the curb appeal will give you that feeling of let's get inside to see what this house has to offer. Currently the house is set up to have 2 receptions rooms, with huge potential pending to planning, especially if you fancy yourself as a come dine with me type then this is the perfect set up for formal dining or family parties. The kitchen is fitted and has ample storage for all those pots and pans a budding chef could need.
With downstairs being so spacious the trend can only be carried on upstairs, buyers will be pleasantly surprised to see that there are three fabulous sized bedrooms all serviced by a huge family bathroom and separate toilet.
If gardening is something you enjoy or if you have children whose energy needs somewhere to be burnt off then this is your house, the garden is huge to say the least. The frontage has a driveway for 1 car whilst a shared driveway give access to rear garage.
What the Owner says:
When we bought this home it was the location we fell in love with more than anything. This has been an ideal family home for us since 1991. The location is ideal as is within easy access to transport, local shops and amenities.
Part of the attraction was also being so close to great local schools. We maintained the house and we really hope the new owners like it as much as we did.
- Lounge: 14'0 x 12'6 (4.27m x 3.81m)
- Dining Room: 12'3 x 11'0 (3.74m x 3.36m)
- Kitchen: 9'7 x 6'11 (2.92m x 2.11m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 10'0 (4.24m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 11'1 (3.69m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'3 x 6'9 (2.82m x 2.06m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72826652.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 80500012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hadleys, Covering Orpington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.