2 bedroom terraced house for saleAireworth Grove, Keighley
- Guide price £50,000 - £65,000
- Two bedroom mid terrace property
- Would benefit some cosmetic improvement
- Would suit FTB & BTL investors
- No onward chain & viewings are highly recommended
Two bedroom mid terrace property which would benefit some cosmetic improvement. This would suit first time buyers or buy to let investors there is no onward chain and viewings are highly recommended. Guide price £50,000 - £65,000
Offered to the market is a two bedroom mid terrace property which would benefit some cosmetic improvement. This would suit first time buyers or buy to let investors there is no onward chain and viewings are highly recommended. Briefly comprising of entrance porch, lounge, inner hallway and kitchen to the ground floor. To the first there are two bedrooms and house bathroom. Guide price £50,000 - £65,000
Entering the property via a UPVC double glazed door to the front and a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed.
Lounge 13' 9" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.19m max x 3.56m max )
There's a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator, fire place with gas fire and a door to the front which is single glazed.
Stairs rising to the first floor.
Kitchen 10' 5" max x 8' 1" max ( 3.17m max x 2.46m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and a stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer. Space for a free standing cooker with extractor above, plumbing for a washing machine, central heating radiator, traditional storage pantry and traditional storage cupboards. There is also a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed and a door to the rear which is UPVC dg giving access to the garden.
Stairs rising from the inner hall way with loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 2" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.01m max x 3.61m max )
This is a double bedroom with a window to the front which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" max x 7' 1" max ( 2.92m max x 2.16m max )
There is a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed with a central heating radiator.
Comprising of a low flush WC, wash hand basin and an electric shower with shower tray. There is also a chrome heated towel rail, central heating boiler and a window to the rear which is UPVC double glazed.
To the front and the rear of the property there is a planted garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72827486.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP106470. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.