1 bedroom apartment for saleIcarus Court, Sun Street, Reading, RG1
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- L-shape living room with direct access to communal garden
- Kitchen with oven and hob
- Residents parking; EPC rating: D
- Close to local bus routes and amenities
- Walking distance of the town centre
A modern ground floor one bedroom apartment located in a cul de sac position in the favoured New Town area of Reading, within walking distance along the River Kennet to the vibrant town centre with its mainline station and Oracle centre. The well planned apartment features an L-shaped living room with direct access to the communal garden and also has the benefit of residents parking. The property is ideally located for access to local amenities, business parks, hospital and bus routes and will appeal to owner occupiers and investment buyers.
Sitting Room 4.5m (14'9) x 4.45m (14'7)
Kitchen 2.36m (7'9) x 1.8m (5'11)
Bedroom 3.3m (10'10) x 2.92m (9'7)
There are lawned communal gardens for shared use by the residents.
There is a single parking space in the residents car park.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: B
Remaining lease length: 101 years
Current maintenance charge: £300.00 per annum
Ground rent charge: £300.00 per annum
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72828362.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 92204. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.