5 bedroom detached house for saleHandley Chase, London Road, NG34
- Five Bedroomed Detached House
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room
- Living Room, Study, Cloakroom
- 10 Year Premier Guarantee
- Landscaped Gardens
- Sheraton kitchens with appliances
- Oak staircases, doors & architraves
- Flooring Included, Duravit sanitaryware
- Double Garage, EPC Rating - B
Pygott & Crone are pleased to release the first phase of this exciting new development situated off London Road, one of Sleaford’s most sought-after locations. Phase 1 comprises six aspirational 5-bedroomed properties.
The property is a Detached House with attached double garage. The accommodation comprises: Hall, Living Room, Study, Cloakroom, Utility, Open Plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room, 5 Bedrooms with En Suite to Master and further two En Suites to Bedrooms 2 and 3, Family Bathroom.
The properties will be built to a very high standard by T. Balfe Construction with the benefit of a 10 year Premier Guarantee. The well-planned designs incorporate Sheraton kitchens with appliances; Duravit sanitaryware; and oak staircases, doors & architraves. Gardens will be fully landscaped including turfed lawns, fencing & patio area. Flooring will include carpets, wood effect and ceramic tiles.
To register your interest in this exciting new development contact our Sleaford office on 01529 414333.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72829175.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLE182748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.