3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAvalon Close, NOTTINGHAM
- Three bed detached bungalow
- Well presented
- Refurbished kitchen
- Front and rear gardens
- Garage and driveway
We are delighted to bring to the market this well presented, spacious, three bedroom detached bungalow with garage at a fantastic price. There is no work required and is ready to move in.
We are delighted to bring to the market this well presented, spacious, three bedroom detached bungalow with garage at a fantastic price. There is no work required and is ready to move in. The property benefits from having an entrance hall way, lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, garage, driveway, front and rear gardens.
Storage cupboard housing the washing machine and dryer, airing cupboard and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 9' 2" ( 2.79m x 2.79m )
Refurbished kitchen with a range of wall and base units, sink drainer, rolled edge work surfaces, tiling, double oven, ceramic hob, cooker hood, plumbing for dishwasher, fridge freezer, boiler, radiator and double glazed leaded window to the front.
Lounge 18' 2" x 11' 5" ( 5.54m x 3.48m )
Double glazed leaded window to the front and side, gas fire with brick fire surround, radiator, telephone and television point.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 11' 2" ( 3.38m x 3.40m )
Double glazed French door to the rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 10' 10" ( 2.90m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Three/ Dining Room 6' 3" x 8' ( 1.91m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to side, built in storage cupboards/wardrobe and radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled and double glazed window to the side.
Mature plants and shrubs, gravel, driveway to the side leading to the garage.
Enclose with fencing and hedging, gate to front access, mature trees and shrubs, patio area and laid to lawn.
With power and lighting, up and oven door and single glazed window to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72829922.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL106063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.