5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Holborn at Hawthorn Chase, Brook Street, Aston Clinton, HP22
The Holborn key features.
- Front aspect lounge
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room
- Separate dining room
- Utility area with garden access
- Master Bedroom with en-suite
- Bedroom 2 with en-suite
- Family bathroom
- Bedroom 5 can be used as a study
- Single garage
The kitchen, breakfast and family area features double doors leading out to the rear garden. The separate living room offers all of your entertainment needs. A storage cupboard located in the hallway provides practical storage and there is a separate dining room.
The first floor features five generously-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has an en suite and bedroom two also has an en suite. Bedroom 5 can be used as a study.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_24. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Church. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.