2 bedroom terraced house for saleFerncliffe Terrace, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Mid through terrace
- Two double bedrooms
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- Modern kitchen & bathroom
- Spacious living room
- Enclosed garden to rear
- No through road next to Bramley Park
- Ideal for first time buyers
Situated on a no through road in a popular area of Bramley next to Bramley Park, this well-proportioned two double bedroom through terrace offers spacious and neutrally decorated accommodation which is sure to appeal to first time buyers in particular. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
Featuring uPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating the accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor: breakfast kitchen which is fitted with a range of modern wall and base units, and a separate spacious living room with a square bay window and a door leading out to the rear garden through a porch. To the first floor is the master bedroom which is a generous size double, second double bedroom and the house bathroom which is part-tiled and fitted with a modern white three piece suite. There is also a good size cellar which provides useful storage space. Externally there is a small yard to the front and a nice size enclosed, low-maintenance garden to the rear.
The area of Bramley centres on Bramley Town Street and the Bramley Shopping Centre that offer all the facilities required for daily living. Bramley is also well placed for the commuter with easy access from most areas of the postcode to the Leeds Outer Ring Road and Leeds City Centre. There are a number of local bus services and for rail users, Bramley Railway Station directly links to Leeds and Bradford City Centres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72833333.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUD180152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.