3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFen Road, Heighington, Lincoln
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms, Lounge & Spacious Kitchen/Diner
- Off-Road Parking & Integral Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Panoramic Countryside Views
- Wide Range of Local Amenities
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Heighington is this beautifully modern and immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached family home benefiting from off-road parking, integral garage, enclosed rear garden with panoramic countryside views and en-suite to the master.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after village of Heighington is this beautifully modern and immaculately presented three bedroom semi-detached family home benefiting from off-road parking, integral garage, enclosed rear garden with panoramic countryside views, en-suite to the master and a wide array of local amenities, schooling and transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Kitchen/Diner, Cloakroom, Lounge, Three Bedrooms with an En-suite to the Master and Jack & Jill Bathroom to the two further bedrooms. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 5" into bay x 11' 8" ( 5.00m into bay x 3.56m )
Being fitted with a modern range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing and space for a washing machine and a variety of integrated appliances including a dishwasher, fridge freezer and an electric oven with four burner gas hob and extractor hood; complete with tiled flooring, tiled splashbacks, side entrance door, uPVC box bay window to the front aspect, ample space for a dining table and chairs, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the lounge and cloakroom.
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and an obscure double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lounge 12' 2" x 10' 8" ( 3.71m x 3.25m )
A spacious, light and airy reception room having uPVC windows and patio doors to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, telephone and TV points.
First Floor Landing
Giving access to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.67m )
Having a uPVC window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, TV point, built-in wardrobes and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with part tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan and an obscure uPVC window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" excluding recess x 8' 1" ( 3.58m excluding recess x 2.46m )
Having a uPVC window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, loft access, built-in wardrobes and a door into the Jack & Jill bathroom.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 8' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.51m )
Having a uPVC window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, built-in wardrobes and door into the Jack & Jill bathroom.
Jack & Jill Bathroom
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over; complete with an extractor fan, tiled flooring, heated towel rail and a Velux window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a paved pathway to the front entrance door with decorative borders and a driveway providing off-road parking in front of the integral garage. The rear garden is laid to both lawn and patio with timber fencing to both side aspects and idyllic panoramic countryside views .
Integral Garage 16' 3" x 8' 6" max ( 4.95m x 2.59m max )
With up and over door, power, lighting, central heating boiler and a uPVC door to the rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72847541.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR112898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.