3 bedroom terraced house for saleMelbourne Grove, Leeds
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and study
- Viewing is highly recommended
- Excellent location
- Rear yard and store area
- Cellar for storage/utility
- Traditional dining kitchen
- Lounge with log burner
- Modern house bathroom
- Character stone terrace
- Three double bedrooms
A deceptively spacious three bedroom mid terrace benefiting from three double bedrooms, master with study and dressing room, a good sized dining kitchen, cellar and rear yard. Viewing is highly recommended.
Located on Melbourne Grove in Bramley the property benefits from being close by to excellent local amenities, a great range of shops, schools and transport links via road, rail and bus.
The property briefly comprises; entrance hallway, a bright spacious lounge with with a log burner and feature fire place, this is a large but cosy room for winter nights, there is a generous sized dining kitchen offering a great range of fitted base and wall mounted units, stainless steel sink, gas cooker with gas hob and space for fridge freezer, the kitchen also offers access to the rear yard and cellar.
The cellar benefits from two rooms, one is currently being used as a workshop and the other as a utility room with a Belfast sink, and plumbing for washing machine. This is a great space that could be used for a range of purposes.
The first floor benefits from two spacious double bedrooms and a modern house bathroom with a white three piece suite and shower overhead, the bathroom also houses the newly fitted central heating combination boiler.
The second floor offers a great master suite, a large double bedroom with a separate study that could be used for a range of purposes and generous sized walk in wardrobe. The top floor offers tremendous potential for new buyers.
Outside the property has a small gravelled front yard and a rear enclosed yard benefiting from a block built shed providing additional storage. This is a great place to sit out in summer.
This property will suit a range of buyers and really must be viewed, it offers characterful, spacious and ready to move into accommodation!
Visit www.yopa.co.uk to arrange a viewing.
EPC - D (56) (80)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 64025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.