5 bedroom detached house for saleCornflower Way, Witcombe
- Move in This Summer
- 5/6 Bedrooms
- Assisted Move or Part-Exchange Available
- Open plan breakfast kitchen with integrated appliances and French doors to the garden
- Living room with French doors to the garden
- Two fully fitted family bathroom
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite shower room
- Carpets Included
- NEW HOME - Call Naylor Powell to make appointment to view this beautiful 5/6 bedroom home with fully fitted carpets, ready to move into. Located on the prestigious Bentham Green. in a semi rural position, with easy access to the Motorway. Don't just take our word for it, come along and see for yourself the last available property on this unique development where every house is individual. Assisted Move Available.
Accommodation - The property is located on the edge of this small, exclusive development which is nearing the end of the build. Adjacent to the Pond and just a stones throw away from the Village Green, this family home backs onto open fields with views to the hills. This property must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Entering the spacious entrance hall, you will find the formal dining room to the left overlooking the front of the property, to the right entered through double doors you will find the dual aspect 21' x 13' living room with French doors to the rear garden. The stairs rise to the first floor from the hall, there is a large under-stairs cloaks cupboard and a door to the Kitchen/Breakfast Room. The kitchen is beautifully fitted with upgraded units, quartz worktops, integrated appliances to include, fridge/freezer, dish washer and washer/drier, 2 single ovens, a 5 burner gas hob and chimney extractor hood. The breakfast area has French doors to the rear garden. Off the kitchen is a utility room with stainless steel sink, work surfaces and plumbing for appliances and a door to the rear. The cloakroom off benefits from a low level flush WC and hand wash basin. The first floor has a spacious landing with large airing cupboard and is home to the Master Suite, with dual aspect windows to the side and rear, dressing room and fully fitted en-suite shower room. Two further double bedrooms and a beautifully fitted family bathroom are also on this floor along with a Study/Bedroom 6. Moving to the 2nd floor you will find 2 further double bedrooms and the second family bathroom. To the side of the property is an extensive driveway, a double garage with Sedum roof and access to the large rear garden, the size of which is rarely seen on a modern development. The property comes with wall to wall fitted carpets and high quality flooring, gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. Please call us on to arrange a viewing.
Situation - Bentham Green is a charming new community set adjacent to the village church in a private enclave around a green. Each new home is unique, with architectural details, materials and finishes carefully chosen to reflect the local vernacular styles.
Set in a in a rural location close to both Cheltenham and Gloucester, Bentham is home to the Bentham Country Club, one of the county's key sports facilities. The closest local shops are to be found in nearby Brockworth, where there is a Co-Op, Tesco's Extra and the nearest local pub, the Twelve Bells is less than a mile away. For those moving to Bentham Green with young children, Castle Hill Primary School, Birdlip Primary and Shurdington Primary School are both just over a mile away.
Bentham is surrounded by areas of outstanding natural beauty and is less than two miles from Crickley Hill Country Park. The elegant spa town of Cheltenham is under five miles away and the cathedral city of Gloucester is approximately six and a half miles away. Cheltenham, with its fine Regency architecture, medicinal waters, racecourse and International Festival of Literature and Music is an internationally renowned tourist destination. Gloucester, which is the country's most inland port, has seen extensive regeneration in recent years and is home to the rapidly expanding University of Gloucestershire. Regular direct trains from Gloucester take under two hours to London and under an hour to Birmingham and Bentham is just five minutes from the M5
Directions - From the A46 Shurdington Road, turn left at the The Crosshand's roundabout, follow the road through Witcombe, past the Twelve Bells, under the bridge and the site can be found on the right hand side. Follow the road down past the side office on your right and Minchinhampton House can be found in front of you. Viewing by appointment with Naylor Powell.
Tenure - Freehold
Services & Council Tax - All mains services are believed to be connected.
Council Tax - Tewkesbury Borough Council TBA
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-72855358.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28930038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Naylor Powell, Cheltenham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.