5 bedroom detached house for saleCranley Gardens, Muswell Hill, London
- RECEPTION ROOM
- OPEN LIVING/DINING/ KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- BESPOKE FITTED KTICHEN
- GUEST CLOAKROOM
- UTILTIY ROOM
- 5 BEDROOMS - TWO WITH OWN TERRACE and ONE WITH JULIET BALCONY
- 2 EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- GROUND FLOOR AREA UNDER FLOOR HEATING
- EXTENSIVE BUILT IN STORAGE
An absolutely stunning five bedroom detached bay fronted residence which has recently undergone complete and extensive refurbishment to an exceptionally high standard affording spacious accommodation principally over two floors with the added benefit of a superb loft bedroom with en-suite shower and Juliet balcony with extensive views. The property has been extended on the ground floor to provide a stunning open living/dining/kitchen area with full width sliding aluminium doors to south facing rear garden Enviably located within walking distance of Muswell Hill and Crouch End both with their large selection of boutique shops and restaurants, plus excellent bus services providing easy access to Highgate tube station (Northern Line), also close are North Middlesex and Highgate Cricket and Lawn tennis clubs and Park Road pool and fitness centre. Nearby schools include Muswell Hill primary and Campsbourne infant and junior schools. Early viewing of this lifestyle living ready to move into property is strongly advised.
Property ref: 121_1668_4490409
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72856984.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4490409. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tatlers, Muswell Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.