3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFleet Road, Fleet Estate, Dartford, Kent, DA2
- Off Street Parking To Front
- Extended Kitchen Diner
- Study / Bedroom Four
- Ideally Located For Popular Schools
- Rear Vehicular Access If Required
- Internal Viewing Recommended
GUIDE PRICE: £325,000-£350,000. Robinson Jackson are delighted to offer for sale this extended three bedroom family home that is ideally located for Fleetdown Primary School as well as The Leigh Academy. Viewing recommended.
Front Garden: Concrete printed driveway providing off road parking for two cars.
Rear Garden: Approx. 34'. Lawn area. Patio. Shed with power and lighting. Side pedestrian access. Rear vehicular access.
Dartford Borough Council - Band C
Total Floor Area: 86 sq. metres
Frosted double glazed entrance door and window unit. Ceiling spotligts. Radiator. Carpeted stairs to first floor. Under stairs storage cupboard. Cupboard housing utility meters.
13' 1" x 10' 8" (4m x 3.25m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Carpet.
27' 0" x 9' 6" (8.23m x 2.9m)
Double glazed door to garden. Double glazed window to side. Ceiling spotlights. Matching range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over and incorporating stainless steel sink unit. Built-in electric oven. Four ring gas hob. Tiled for splash backs. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Laminate/Carpet.
7' 2" x 6' 2" (2.18m x 1.88m)
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Wood effect laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side. Access to loft. Carpet.
13' 2" x 9' 10" (4.01m x 3m)
Double glazed bay window to front. Picture rail. Radiator. Carpet.
11' 3" x 9' 8" (3.43m x 2.95m)
Double glazed window to rear. Cupboard housing hot water tank. Radiator. Carpet.
8' 2" x 5' 11" (2.5m x 1.8m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Carpet.
6' 2" x 5' 6" (1.88m x 1.68m)
Frosted double glazed window to rear. Ceiling spotlights. Tiled walls. Low level WC. Panelled bath with electric shower over. Stainless steel heated towel rail. Vinyl flooring.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72860165.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DAR180219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Dartford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.