4 bedroom detached house for saleTeignmouth, Devon
- 4/5 Bedroom detached house situated in East Teignmouth
- Panoramic views over Teignmouth, out to sea, the Ness of Shaldon, glimpses of the Teign estuary and beyond to the Moors
- Dual aspect dining room
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room with Panoramic Views
- Dual aspect lounge with balcony affording Panoramic Views
- Utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- En-suite to bedroom 2
- Family bathroom
An individual and stylishly modern detached property positioned in a quiet semi-rural position on the outskirts of Teignmouth. With fabulous panoramic views across Teignmouth, out to sea, towards Shaldon and to the Moors. Offering spacious and versatile living throughout with a kitchen/breakfast room, lounge/dining room with south-facing balcony taking in the fantastic views, utility room and WC. Impressive top-floor master bedroom with freestanding bath, WC and shower room. Three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is an attractive south-facing rear garden, garage and ample parking.
Staddles is set in an enviable position on a South facing hillside above and on the fringes of the popular seaside town of Teignmouth. There is an 18-hole golf course nearby, along with pleasant foot and bridle paths at Little Haldon. The house is set around 1.5 miles from the town centre of Teignmouth, which is positioned on the lovely
South Devon coastline, approximately 13 miles from the Cathedral City and county town of Exeter. There is a fine promenade with sandy beaches, including a classic crescent of imposing Georgian buildings. There are boating opportunities on the estuary and the “back beach” has a selection of pubs and restaurants in a superb marine setting.
The town has a wide variety of independent shops and cafes, along with a Waitrose supermarket. There is a further large supermarket on the west side of the town, along with a theatre and bowling club close to the sea front. Teignmouth has several primary schools, along with a well-regarded secondary school/Community College and Trinity School, being a private school offering both primary and secondary education. There is a mainline railway station offering a direct link to London Paddington. Staddles is just under four miles from the junction to the A380 via the B3192, making for good access to the A38 and the M5 motorway, offering a relatively easy commute to Exeter and beyond.
From Exeter merge onto the A30 keeping right at the fork, follow signs for A38/Plymouth/Torquay/A380 continue onto Devon express way/A38. Take a slight left towards A380 (signs for A380/Torquay) and continue onto A380.Take the B3192 exit towards Teignmouth and at the roundabout, continue straight onto Colley Lane/B3192, continue to follow B3192. Keep left to continue onto Holcombe Down Road and continue straight onto Higher Woodway Road where the property will be found on the right.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-72860669.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TOP180085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkinson Grant & Co, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.