Studio flat for saleHelm Close, Nottingham
- Total charges £46 p.a
- 962 year lease
- A well appointed GROUND floor studio apartment
- Fitted kitchen
- Modern decoration throughout
- Open plan living space
- Managed secure entrance hall
- Communal gardens maintained
- Off street parking
- Choice of sanitary ware by negotiation
A well positioned ground floor studio apartment which would appeal to first time buyers, investors, down sizer looking for single storey living and professional commuters. This property has been tastefully renovated to provide open plan contemporary living space with fixtures and fittings including a hide away double bed in fitted unit, laminate flooring, double glazed windows, modern kitchen and bathroom to be completed with a choice of sanitary fittings by negotiation. Offered with no upward chain.
Entrance hall; via front entrance door, door to bathroom and open plan to;
Open plan studio; 4.47m x 3.99. Having double glazed windows to front elevation, coving to ceiling, fitted stow away double bed. Open plan to;
Kitchen; With breakfast area, wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink, tiled surround, extractor hood. Double glazed window.
Bathroom; The current white suite comprises panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC. The sellers have suggested that they may refit the bathroom by negotiation with the buyers.
Outside; The property is approached via pathway through shared gardens laid to lawn with plants, shrubs and trees. Set a the head of a cul de sac with personal access to communal area which is carpeted and maintained with private door to apartment.
EPC band: E
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.