3 bedroom terraced house for saleMarvels Lane Grove Park SE12
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedrooms
- 1930s Freehold House
- Off Street Parking x 2
- Potential To Add Value
- Highly Convenient Location
- Less Than 0.7m From Station
- East Facing Private Garden
- Extension Potential (STP)
- Local Shops
- Energy Efficiency Rating: TBC
A brilliantly located, three bedroom, 1930s freehold house on Marvels Lane in need of a little TLC but otherwise ready to go. Features include off street parking for two cars at the front, rear & loft extension potential (subject to planning) and a short 0.7 mile stroll to the station.
On the ground floor, the property starts with a wide entrance hall offering access to all rooms and a wooden staircase with under-stair storage. The kitchen with access to the rear offers potential to be knocked through into the existing dining room and the lounge fronts the property with a square bay. Both reception rooms boast the original chimney breasts allowing for restoration of fireplaces if desired. The double bedrooms upstairs are larger than the norm in the area and the third would work perfectly as a home office or single bedroom. The over 60ft East facing garden is particularly pleasant from the bay window door in the dining area – ideal for barbecues and summer parties. Despite offering an abundance of space, the house still offers the potential to add value in the event the new owner is able to improve the specification.
The location is second to none, just 0.7 miles from Grove Park Station, 0.6 miles from Bannatyne’s Health Club and just 0.1 miles from the local convenience shops on Chinbrook Road - all the while only a short drive from Eltham High Street, Blackheath Village or Bromley Town Centre for the shoppers out there. Grove Park Station is Zone 4 and offers direct links into London Bridge, Charing Cross, Waterloo East and Cannon Street in as little as 15 minutes.
Tenure: Freehold | Council Tax: Lewisham Band C (£1204.75pa) | EER: TBC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P216000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Grove Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.