2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleQueen Mary Road, Brampton, Chesterfield
- Detached Bungalow
- GCH & Part uPVC Double Glazing
- Bay Fronted Living Room
- Kitchen and WC
- Rear Porch
- Two Bedrooms plus Box Room/Study
- Detached Garage & CSS
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: E
*** DOUBLE BAY FRONTED DETACHED BUNGALOW IN SOUGHT AFTER ADDRESS ***
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain is this attractive Detached Bungalow offering just over 900 Sq. Ft. of well arranged accommodation which would benefit from a scheme of cosmetic upgrading and refurbishment to create a lovely home, in this desirable residential area, close to Somersall Park.
* Gas Central Heating and Part uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Bay Fronted Living Room, Bathroom, Kitchen/Diner, Inner Hall with WC off, Rear Porch, Two Bedrooms and Box Room/Study.
* Outside: Double gates to the front of the property open onto a driveway providing ample Off Street Parking and leading to a Detached Single Garage with inspection pit. There is also a walled low maintenance garden interspersed with shrubs. To the rear of the property there is a well maintained east facing garden comprising of two paved patios and lawn with mature planted borders.
General - Gas central heating (Baxi Back Boiler)
Mixture of uPVC double glazed and secondary glazed windows
Gross internal floor area - 84.1 sq.m./906 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - C
Secondary School Catchment Area - Brookfield Academy Trust
Double doors open into an ....
Entrance Porch - Having a tiled floor and glazed door giving access to the ...
Entrance Hall - Having a built-in storage cupboard and original picture rail.
Living Room - 3.73m x 3.58m (12'3 x 11'9) - A delightful bay fronted reception room having a feature fireplace with wood surround, tiled inset, hearth and fitted coal effect gas fire.
Original picture rail.
Bathroom - Being part tiled and fitted with a 2-piece white suite comprising of a cast iron bath and pedestal wash hand basin.
There is also a built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Kitchen/Diner - 3.33m x 3.33m (10'11 x 10'11) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of wall, drawer and base units with work surface over and an inset single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for a cooker with fitted extractor over.
There is also a built-in storage cupboard and a further storage area.
A sliding door gives access into an ...
Inner Hall - With a sliding door giving access to a WC and a glazed door leading through to a Rear Entrance Porch.
Wc - With low flush WC and tiled floor.
Rear Entrance Porch - 6.83m x 2.01m (22'5 x 6'7) - A large garden room with doors leading out onto the rear patio.
Bedroom Two - 4.22m x 3.33m (13'10 x 10'11) - A second good sized rear facing double bedroom with built-in storage cupboard.
Stripped polished wood flooring and original picture rail.
Box Room/Study - 2.72m x 1.50m (8'11 x 4'11) - A versatile side facing room having a built-in wardrobe and loft access hatch with pull down ladder.
Stripped wood flooring and original picture rail.
Bedroom One - 3.73m x 3.58m (12'3 x 11'9) - A generous double bedroom with original picture rail and bay window overlooking the front of the property.
Outside - Double gates to the front of the property open onto a driveway (Restricted width) providing ample Off Street Parking and leading to a Detached Single Garage with inspection pit. There is also a walled low maintenance garden interspersed with shrubs.
To the rear of the property there is a well maintained east facing garden comprising of two paved patios and lawn with mature planted borders.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27821326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.